Cancellation, stay in hotel.
Day 03 Gilgit – Karimabad:
Drive from Gilgit or Chilas to karimabad Hunza, stay in hotel.
Day 04 Karimabad – Shimshal:
Morning Drive by jeep to Shimshal stay in camp.
Day 07 Shimshal – Wuch Furzeen:
Trek to Wuch Furzeen night in camp.
Day 08 Wuch Furzeen – Shuizherav:
Trek to Shuizherav, night in camp.
Day 09 Trek to Shimshal Pass, night in camp.
Day 10-12 03 days for acclimatization and climbing Minglig Sar, night in
Day 13-14 Two days for return trek to Shimshal, night in camp.
Day 15 Shimshal – Lake – Karimabad:
Drive to by jeep to Passu Lake, and onwards to Hunza, stay in hotel.
Day 16 Karimabad:
Full day for sightseeing around Hunza stay in hotel.
Day 17 Karimabad – Gilgit:
Drive to Gilgit, over night in hotel.
Day 18 Gilgit – Islamabad/ Besham:
Fly to Islamabad or drive to Besham, stay in hotel
Day 19 Islamabad:
Free day or complete road journey to Islamabad stay in hotel.
- Process of import/export permit from ministry of tourism.
- Assistance upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodation in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Chilas and Skardu.
- All meals during trek and at B.C. as per itinerary.
- Porterage of 50 kg per person of expedition equipment and high altitude food etc. to the B.C. and 25 kg per person on return from BC.
- Road transfers between airport/hotel and within city as per itinerary.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess, kitchen and toilet tent with tables/field stools and camping ground fees.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Wages and basic kit of guide, sirdar, cook and assistant(s).
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters (except helicopter rescue).
- Porterage at airports, hotels, toll taxes and parking fee etc.
- Mail handling/forwarding to BC/overseas except postage charges.
- Reconfirmation of air tickets.
- Hiring of HAPs, mail runner(s) and any other crew as per requirement. (Wages and kit to be arranged by the team).
Services not included:
- International & domestic airfare, airport tax, excess baggage charges.
- Surface transfers in case of flight cancellations to the kick off point.
- High altitude porters/any crew above BC.
- Tents, sleeping bags, personal and climbing equipment of any kind beyond base camp including high altitude food and oxygen.
- Medications, ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, phone/communication bills and items of personal nature.
- Insurance liability of member (s) and other under force majeure conditions.
- Clearance of cargo and clearing agent’s charges before arrival of the team and its storage.
- Any other service not included in above list.